Lauren Tuscano Tobin
We just loved Zoetry. Thank you Cindy for helping us make the perfect Honeymoon!
Dottie Hamilton Vonk
Thank you so much Cindy and Cathy for booking my upcoming trip to Jamaica. You really helped me sort out where best to go and I can't wait. Steve and I are so looking forward to getting away from it all for a week. Thanks again for making it easy for me- you guys are awesome!!
T & J
Our trip was awesome…A few notes on our trip:
- Our first room had a puddle of water in it, and smelled like dirty socks. They quickly gave us another room. The art work in the room is Bahaman eclectic, and extensive (see attached photos). It reminded me of the 70’s. Having a separate bedroom (sweet) was real nice too.
- The water taxi from Pelican Bay leaves every hour to Taino beach (10 min. ride). The Taino resort is sister property of Pelican Bay, and is a really a solid resort. When you get off the taxi, just keep moving forward, across the street, through the Taino resort, it’s inevitable you’ll hit the beach. Taino has a great swim up “cave” bar at the pool (2-4-1 happy hour 4-7). The pool has a pretty nifty slide too. There’s a restaurant right on the resort’s beach - it’s real good & reasonably priced too.
- The Grand Lucayan Resort is a short walk across the street from Pelican Bay, and has a beach. A day pass is $30 and I believe includes activities e.g. Hobie Cat sailing, beach chairs etc. But if you want to go over to the beach & hang, no one will bother you. The Hammerheads bar only accepted credit cards or room keys, so bring a card. The color of the towels are a dead giveaway that your from another resort (busted).
- Public access to the beach by the police station, basically brings you out to the end of Grand Lucayan beach, and you have to go by the recycling station. It’s not worth it, but there is a restaurant there at the end of the access, on the beach, that smelled really good - but we didn’t try it. There’s a different vibe there, for sure.
- Pelican Bay has three swimming pools. Jean thought they could have been cleaner (the water was a tad cloudy and slightly green). I liked them because they weren’t “over” chlorinated.
The food was awesome at Pelican Bay, and never had a bad meal anywhere during our stay. As always (in the Bahamas)….We drank way too much rum.
Thanks so much for taking care of us. You are the T.H.E. - BOMB!